Tuesday, June 17, 2014
The Sunshine Award
Well I was really surprised when An Irish Maiden tagged me for the sunshine award, because I have never been tagged before so I wasn't sure what to do but then I read her blog post and decided to get to it right away. :D
* Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
* Answer the questions they asked you.
* Nominate other bloggers.
* Give them a list of questions.
* Let them know that they have been nominated.
* The Sunshine Award button must be on your blog post. ( Meaning the picture at the top )
So first of all I would like to thank Vellvin for tagging me, like I said it's the first time I've been tagged so I'm quite flattered.
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
A. reading the comments of my readers, because I liike to know what people think. :)
2. What kind of music do you like listening to?
A. I like loud energetic music but I also like a lot of Tyler Swift songs as well.
3.Best line from Princess Bride?
A. I have not seen it but I will some day and I may remember to tell you then.
4. Are you more of a reader or a watcher? Books VS Movies.
A. You have made this soooo difficult Vellvin, I love books, but I also love to watch movies as well!!!!
Well, when I read I kind of get carried off into the book and picture it all happening, kind of like third person, soooo I guess I'm more of a reader.
5. If you could meet up with one of your favorite characters from a book you've read how would it be?
A. I think most likely Laura Ingalls.
6. Marvelite or Ringer?
A. I don't know what that means, but I think it means do you prefer Marvels or Ringer?
I don't know what Ringer is so I am going to say Marvelite.
7. On average how much quoting do you use on a day to day basis? i.e. quotes from movies that just fit the situation.
A. I don't know, because I some times use more, some times less, some time none at all; but that's only very occasionally :D But I guess about three.
Nominate bloggers. Here they are:
Red Rose at The Country Rose
Michelangelo at Gimli
Sararose at This Is Me Speaking
1. What is your favorite meal time? e.g breakfast, lunch, dinner.
2.What is you favorite breakfast food?
3. What is your favorite lunch food?
4. What is your favorite dinner food?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. What is you favorite book series?
7. What is your favorite movie?
8. What is your favorite TV series?
9. What is your favorite baked goodies?
That's it can't wait to hear your answers. :D