Thursday, June 12, 2014

Random

I know it's really random, but at one point today I was thinking of how in lord of the rings, people always say that Frodo carry's a great hard ship, but I don't think any one pays much mind to Sam, like I know you think Frodo carry's a ring that's painful and everything but Sam takes care of him and goes with him all the way;
carrying the baggage. I'm just saying; think about Sam.

OK I know that was really random but I just thought about it and decided that I should write a post.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, that's a beautiful glimpse into your soul{}

Unknown said...

Hi Princess,

I agree! People don't pay as much attention to Sam as he deserves. Sam accompanies Frodo the entire way, and refuses to leave. Even when Frodo told him to go, he came back and saved Frodo's life!

Sam is probably my favourite character in Lord Of The Rings.

Thanks for sharing!
Helena

Vellvin said...

Great post. I tend to like Frodo better but I agree that without Sam Frodo would have never got to the end. He probably would have starved to death. :P I've tagged you:
http://anirishmaideninaust.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/the-sunshine-award-that-is-such.html

God Bless,
Vellvin.