Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Post

Hi I just thought I should write a post, so I decided I would give you some good blogs to go to.
Here's my Mums Seven Little Australians. Here's a friend's An Irish Maiden.I find her very exciting.
And here's my sister's The Country Rose. She may not write too much, but she is new at it.

                                                                    And here's a very interesting picture.

I know it isn't a very exiting post but I thought I should write some thing.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Wow that is an amazing picture! All made of sand? and why thank you:)
Loving you and missing you
Mum:){{}}

Princess said...

Thank you mum, I miss you too.

Rose Red said...

are there little people in it?

Princess said...

I don't know.

Vellvin said...

Thanks for linking me, Princess. I feel so special! :D

Princess said...

any time. But could you please write a post. :)