Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Life Of A Princess

Bella's first Easter is coming up, I won't give her any Easter eggs but I hope she enjoys it. : D

Carpenter & Anna-maria are coming home for Easter. : D really excited about that they don't get to come home to often. : (  

I have been to our new library the day it opened and three times in a row after that. And I have borrowed about sixty two books having to use two cards.

Mum's on a cleaning spree because it's Easter time so we are de-cluttering every room in the house and rearranging some.

Dad is tiling the bathroom yay!, its right across from my room so I won't have to walk all across the house at night and risk tripping over something. :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Ohh love that pic:)
Bella will love all the love:)
Can't wait till C & A-M come home too!! Countdown!
Your the mad book girl
Are you enjoying the new look of the house?
Poor girl in danger of tripping. I can't wait either till the bathrooms are working:)