Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Birthday

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 once I caught a fish alive,
6, 7, 8, 9, 10 then I let him go again,
Why did you let him go?
'Cause he bit my finger so.
Which finger did he bit?
This little finger on my right.

That is a song that I like.

I am here to tell you a story. I hope you like it.

One day not so long ago I had a birthday and I turned 7. I had a very good day, I got alot of presents. I got a dvd and 2 t-shirts and a fairy doll, and my Aunty came. I had a very very good day and at afternoon I had a birthday cake and some lollies.

1 comment:

Tim and Anne said...

Each year as you get older
I really want to say
I’m very glad I know you;
And I think of you each day.

I can see you enjoyed your birthday,
And the pleasures it had in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!

Love, always, Marnie. xxx